Our policy on privacy and the use of your personal data is simple:
- We only hold the data that people provide to us
- We only keep it so we can provide an agreed service
- We never use third parties to either “buy in” or “sell” data
- We only keep data as long is required
- We keep it securely stored
- We are transparent – if you have any queries or concerns we are happy to talk!
The data we hold
Typically we only hold information required to conduct typical business activities – whether that is between client and us or between other consultants and us. Usually this in the form of name, address, email address and phone numbers. There may be additional information held as required to allow invoicing.
Mark Bryant Design does not hold and would never ask for “special category data” such as health records or information relating to someone’s race, religion or sexual orientation.
How we collect it
We only collect data that people provide to us voluntarily via email or other direct contact. This will be re-confirmed via various mediums such as email signatures, appointment letters and other formal business correspondence.
Mark Bryant Design does not buy in marketing lists or use similar third party processes for gaining personal information.
How we use it
The data we hold is generally for maintaining communication. Whether that be ongoing between us and our clients or us and other consultants. The data is not shared without consent.
How we protect it
All our data is stored within secure, password protected, hard or cloud based servers. We have internal procedures in place to ensure our security systems are constantly updated to the latest standards.
- Your personal data and privacy is important to us. And so is making sure you know your rights:
- Right of access – you can always ask us for a copy of all the information we hold on you
- Right to rectification – if you believe information we hold is incorrect it is your right to have this changed
- Right to be forgotten – you have the right to ask to have your data removed from our systems
- Right to restriction – in certain circumstances you have the right to stop us processing your data
- Right to portability – you have the right to ask us to transfer your data to someone else
- Right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for several reasons
If you wish to discuss any of the above policy please do not hesitate to contact us at: